PASVE® was designed to promote workers’ safety and makes it simple and safe to disconnect the transmitter from the process for maintenance and cleaning, without stopping the process or draining the tank.
PASVE® is a ball-type mounting & service valve for Satron PREON and LUMINA transmitters and other equipment with G1 process connection. PASVE® is available in a manually operated type or equipped with a pneumatic actuator.
PASVE® product family is divided into five.
- PASVE® for VG and VOM, with G1 process connection
- PASVE® BA for VL and VDtL pressure transmitters and for Hydraulic Pressure Seal HPS
- For pH measurement: PASVE ® pH, PASVE® Dual and PASVE ® pH-U
- PASVE® S (PASVE ® Piccolo) for more hygienic sampling
- PASVE® Cs for Satron optical consistency transmitters